This Website and the information, tools and material contained in it (this “Site”) are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Social Media Dissect its affiliates collectively “Social Media Dissect” to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction. This Site is subject to periodic update and revision. Materials should only be considered current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon, without regard to the date on which you may access the information. Social Media Dissect maintains the right to delete or modify information on this Site without prior notice.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Social Media Dissect will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials thereon. You hereby agree and confirm that:
- Access to this site and the information contained here in is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where Social Media Dissect resident and from where Social Media Dissect accessing this site.
- Access to information on the site www.socialmediadissect.com does not in any manner constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any of the securities of Passion sports.
- I shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not restricted to photo copying and email) of the information and data on this site.
- I agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
You agree not to:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the site Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
Social Media Dissect authorizes to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this Web site (“Site”) only for personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- Retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; consent.
- Not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
- Not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time.